Homecoming Week: Behind the Scenes

Aaron+Paloalto%2C+Junior%2C+leading+the+Homecoming+Week+assembly+on+Friday%2C+October+10%2C+2014.+

Bethany Tavenner

Aaron Paloalto, Junior, leading the Homecoming Week assembly on Friday, October 10, 2014.

It probably isn’t known how much behind the scenes work the Leadership Students do for the school. The week may be over for the rest of the student body but it’s still the Homecoming Week Madness for Ballew, ASB, and Leadership students. With lunch-time activities, the parade, pepination, and the much awaited Pep Assembly Friday after sixth period, the Leadership class has been kept busy. After school and during class, between Ballew’s room and the commons, , ASB and Leadership students did everything from making posters, to writing scripts, to pitching ideas for the upcoming event. The main event on their minds was Friday: “The Homecoming Show with Aaron Paloalto” inspired by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, complete with segments from his show to our AHS.

Senior, Chris Serica, recent MC of Pepination and current Leadership student, said, “I think we pulled through this week well and together.” In additon, to what Serica said, Josh Basher, Junior, regarding the Assembly said, “I thought it really pulled together in the end and I was so happy with all the positive feedback we received.” All and all, the Leadership class and ASB pulled through for a successful homecoming week for the year.