The student news site of Arlington High School

The AHS Eagle

The AHS Eagle

The AHS Eagle

Connecting With Others

Open+to+talking+with+anyone+Adam+Ritch+%2824%29+believes+in+good+communication.+He+learned+his+friendships+are+an+important+aspect+of+his+life.+
M. Guertin
Open to talking with anyone Adam Ritch (’24) believes in good communication. He learned his friendships are an important aspect of his life.

“What motivates me to get out of bed is connecting with people. Being able to go out and find people… being able to foster connections. 

I remember in middle school, not feeling super connected with a bunch of people. That was around the time that I found my first group and it clicked with me. I don’t know, I feel like I learned so much about the people I was with. I had better experiences getting out there and meeting those people. 

I think it changed a lot about me. Maybe it’s not that I definitely changed, but I guess it was a learning process in so many different ways. Like learning how to connect, where to divide your attention with people. I just became more sociable and more approachable during that time.

I felt like it became easier for me to want to get together with people, like be a part of a community.” 

-Adam Ritch (’24)