Pictures of the Parade–September 30

The Eagle mascot marches with the cheerleaders in the Homecoming Parade.
The fall play is Arthur Miller's The Crucible. The cast and crew march in the Homecoming Parade to advertise.
Melody Bruns
The fall play is Arthur Miller’s The Crucible. The cast and crew march in the Homecoming Parade to advertise.
The newest club at Arlington High School, GLBTQ, is represented in the Homecoming Parade. The club's next meeting is Wednesday, October 7 in C207.
Melody Bruns
The newest club at Arlington High School, GLBTQ, is represented in the Homecoming Parade. The club’s next meeting is Wednesday, October 7 in C207.
Morgan Mindt, George Spady and Grace Meno cruise through downtown Arlington for the annual Homecoming Parade.
Melody Bruns
The football players rode through the Homecoming Parade in three pickups. They mainly grouped by grade level instead of specific teams. This truck is full of seniors.
Melody Bruns
Arlington High School FFA advertises their club with a tractor pulling the hay-filled wagon.
Melody Bruns
Senior royalty nominees Serafina Balderas and Kyler Smith enjoy the Homecoming Parade down Olympic on Wednesday, September 30.
Melody Bruns