Difficult classes and though situations

Conner Enquist

Ms.Downy’s World History class. History is considered a difficult topic for most students.

It happens to all of us. You can be a straight A student, but you’ll always have that one class you feel stuck on or is really hard to keep up with. So let’s find out what classes most students find difficult, some possible reasons, then about what sort of things can make a class difficult and how you can resolve these issues.

One class that many students seem to find difficult is World History. Students find the class hard to follow because there’s a broad range of information to retain. Some students find that the information is explained too vaguely.

Biology is another class that gets mentioned often. Some say it’s sort of off and on. Some units are easier to understand while others are not. Others say there’s simply a lot of terms to memorize which makes the class difficult to master.  

But, why? Well, many kids find it hard to memorize things. This is a common problem for most people. Humans are not perfect, and memory fits into that. Now this is not the same for everyone, but no one can remember every single fact. There’s just a whole lot of facts to memorize.

But that’s alright. Try studying more often, repetition usually works for most people. Some students find it hard to focus. Everybody goes through this once in awhile. We all lose track of time or focus on one subject or another. If you’re having problems focusing, try looking directly at the teacher. You can also try clearing your mind, that works for some people.

Overall, classes can be tough. You will at some point get stuck or stumped on certain assignments, or get overwhelmed by large amounts of work. But there’s no shame in that. You just need to tough it out and get it all done. Because the end goal is surely worth it.