Study or Stress

Next week is the week. The one everybody dreads. Yes that is right it is Finals week. This is debatable to be one of the most stressful weeks during the school year. Lets see how some students handle the pressure of finals week. Emma Huff, a sophomore, says “ I am most nervous for geometry because I have no idea what I am doing in that class.” Because of this, Emma will need to put in more studying than she would for her easier classes. “The one I am least nervous for is German because I study well for that class”. After asking about her easy and hard classes, I was curious if she was stressed out at all. “ I am not very stressed out [about finals] because I space my time out well.”
Eric Weaver, a junior, says “ I am definitely most nervous for my algebra II test because it is pretty difficult.” Even Eric, a pretty well rounded student is nervous for his math final. Like a lot of people, he is not nervous for English. “I am not nervous for English because it is one of my best subjects.” Not only that but Eric is usually pretty prepared for his finals he says. “ I always study, so I am never really nervous for finals.”
Alyssa Crain, a sophomore, said, “ I never really know what to expect with math so it makes me really nervous.” Even though she is nervous for math, she is not at all nervous for history. “ I always do really good in history so I am ready for what ever my teacher throws at me.” Overall though, “school has always just stressed me out, so yes finals do stress me out.”