Seniors Sprint to the Finish Line

After having a weird high school experience, we are finally at the finish line. This spring quarter is filled with the last few events. 

Arlington High School website is filled with the latest news and update on any event:

https://ahs.asd.wednet.edu/for_students/SeniorClass_2023/senior_activities

Junior & Senior Prom May 6, 2023

Our last senior prom will be at Lord Hills farm located in Snohomish WA. With the theme being Roaring 20’s. Tickets will be on sale until May 3rd. Events start at 8:00pm, don’t be late. Don’t miss out on this lovely occasion, you will only have one senior high school prom so enjoy it! A little party never killed nobody!

Scholarships Award Night May 23, 2023

We will recognize any students that received any local scholarships. There are still a lot of scholarships available but due very soon. Something is always better than nothing. Talk to Ms. Rodino she’ll have all your answers. 

Library Dates!

The librarian is ready to launch the seniors into the success of their senior clearance form. May 25, 2023 will be the last day for seniors to check out books. Only exception is if the book is requested by a teacher.  All books need to be turned in by Jun 6, 2023 or you will not be cleared to graduate with fines on your account. Chromebooks will also be due, including your Lenovo charger. You must pay for your Lenovo charger if it has been lost or broken in the front office with Connie. She is such a darling and won’t hurt you.

Yearbooks June 1, 2023 

Don’t miss out on purchasing your very last yearbook, your last memories of high school. They will be on sale in person only, so cash/check paid at the ASB window starting with seniors only  on June 1.

Senior Tea Party June 7, 2023

High schoolers are on the cusp of adulthood, but still have one foot in childhood. Everyone’s childhood fantasy is to host a tea party for all of their pals; now is your chance. Sophomore class is hosting a senior tea party at AHS commons. Bring along a mentor, someone who helped you along the way. They will have flight and live band performing. There will be no theme this year, dress however you’d like and express yourself. Our Advanced Culinary class will be catering this year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to honor our mentors. 

Car Parade June 12, 2023

4 years ago in the olden times, in times of covid we started a new tradition of a car parade, It’s our time to shine and show off our stylish vehicles. All decorated and pretty. This year will start in front of the president’s elementary school. At 6:00pm to 6:30pm be there. They will have treats for you while waiting for your class to show up.

Moving up Assembly June 13, 2023

After our noon meeting in the BPAC in our free t-shirts, ready to leave the high school we will meet up once more as a whole school for our Moving up assembly with Mr. Brown speaking his wise words of wisdom. 

“This year will be different from previous years” Ms Martin said.

Graduation Rehearsal June 14, 2023 

Practice makes perfect. We meet up in the Arlington High School Gym to practice walking the stage. If you do not plan on attending graduation let your counselor know. We will receive 12 tickets after practice. And get to know any new information or ask any questions about the real graduation. 

Graduation June 15, 2023

Graduating from high school is a huge milestone; it will be held at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett. Starting at 6:00 pm this year. It’s a time to acknowledge and appreciate all of the sacrifices made throughout the years, as well as to anticipate and look forward to the future with enthusiasm. Whether it’s walking across the stage to receive a diploma, or celebrating with friends and family at a graduation party, this is a moment that will be remembered for a lifetime. Graduation is a time to reflect on the past, but also to look forward to the future, and to all of the exciting opportunities that lie ahead.

As the school year comes to an end, students are given the opportunity to reflect on their time in high school and take advantage of their remaining days. This is a time to celebrate all of the accomplishments that have been made over the years and to look forward to the future with excitement and anticipation. From senior pranks to senior skip day to graduation rehearsals, there are many ways to enjoy the last days of high school. It’s a moment to cherish the friendships formed, to say goodbye to teachers and staff, and to look forward to the next stage of life. High school may be coming to an end, but the memories that have been made will last a lifetime.