Upcoming Senior Events

As the end of the school year quickly approaches us at Arlington, the time has finally come for seniors to wrap up their time in high school.  With that, comes all the fun events for students to make their final memories at Arlington.  As “senior season” comes to a close, here’s a breakdown of all the things seniors can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Junior & Senior Prom – Saturday, May 14th

Yes, the rumors are true.  Junior & Senior prom has returned!  Prom will take place at Lord Hill Farms in Snohomish.  This is a beautiful, cozy venue where students can dance the night away!  The dance starts at 8:00pm and goes until 11:00pm, but make sure you arrive before 9:00pm because the doors will close at that time.  This year’s theme will be “Cottagecore,” to give a nostalgic countryside feel to the venue.  Wear your favorite sparkly gown, or your sharpest tuxedo because this will be a night to remember!

Senior Tea – Tuesday, May 24th

Senior Tea is also returning this year, hosted by the one and only – Jeff Bryson.  This is a free event, planned by Sophomore class officers and catered by Arlington’s advanced culinary class.  This year’s theme is the “Roaring 20’s,” so wear black and gold and bring your best feathers and pearls! Come enjoy finger foods with one guest of your choice while reminiscing and celebrating the past 4 years.  6pm-7:30pm in the AHS commons.

Last Day of School – Friday, June 10th

Congratulations Seniors, you did it!  Your last day of high school…forever!

Senior Class of 2022 Car Parade – Monday, June 13th

Arlington’s most recently started tradition is back for another year!  Add decorations, decorations, and even more decorations to your car to make it stand out as you parade through downtown Arlington.  This parade is to honor seniors and all of their accomplishments throughout high school.  Line-up starts at 6:00pm and the parade will start at 7:00pm and go along the Olympic Avenue parade route. 

Senior Picnic/Field Day and Yearbook Signing – Wednesday, June 15th

Now that the hard work is all over, enjoy sub sandwiches, chips and games after graduation rehearsal comes to an end.  Field day will take place on campus from 12:00pm – 2:00pm.  Seniors will also place the 2022 class stone on the AHS memorial walkway afterwards.  Don’t forget to bring your yearbook to get that last minute phone number from your crush or a goodbye note from your best friend. 

Graduation – Thursday, June 16th

At last, the grand finale! All graduates will load buses at AHS at 5:00pm and be driven to the Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett.  Students will line up at 6:00pm and the ceremony will begin at 7:00pm.  Each student will be given 12 tickets for family and friends to attend.  Congratulations Seniors!

Class of 2022 Grad All Night Party – Thursday, June 16th

This year’s grad party will keep the fun going all night long to celebrate Seniors.  Shortly after the graduation ceremony, graduates will load up buses and be driven to a secret location for the party.  You don’t want to miss this! Tickets cost $165 and can be purchased online HERE https://ahsboosterclub.com/Page/AHS%20Clubs/Class%20of%202022?fbclid=IwAR3bCR4-4WJflXxXGGkYAYny3VkTCTW45kjCIM8PNdnNRnrghTGZWO4Q2Tk