We all have them . . .

We all have those moments we wish we could take back but it’s too late. That’s right those are awkward moments. Everyone in high school has one at least once in their high school career. i decided to go around and ask multiple people from different grades to see what awkward moments they have had. First I interviewed Katie Allen a freshman. “One awkward moment I had been when I stopped talking to the guy I liked and then I randomly ran into him face to face in the hallway. I didn’t know what to do so my face got bright red and then I just walked away.” Since Katie is only a freshman she knows that she will be having a lot more awkward moments and she is not looking forward to it. “I don’t deal with awkward moments very well, I never know what to do and I usually just laugh it off or at least try to.”

Senior Mikaela Swinger. Throughout Mikeala’s high school career she has had a lot of awkward moments. I decided to ask her about a couple awkward moments because she said she had so many. “One time during my sophomore year, I was walking through the hallway and this random kid stopped to inform me that my shoes were on the wrong feet.”  Mikeala explained that she is so used to dealing with these moments she is pretty good at handling them. “Another time was this year I hit my face on the counter and fractured my cheek bone and now I have a really big bruise on my cheek.”

The last person was junior Ashlie Torres. “When I was in the DECA room I was dancing and I turned around and realized the Mr. Payne was staring at me.” Ashlie said all she did was just turn around and start laughing because she didn’t know what else to do.